Full renovation, from concept to construction supervision, of the following hotels :
- LE PARISIS in Paris 15ème : 4**** hotel,
45 bedrooms, reception, bar, restaurant, and fitness
- ATRIUM in Suresnes : 4**** hotel,
49 bedrooms, reception, bar, restaurant and living rooms
- PLAZZA ALPEXPO in Grenoble : 3*** hotel,
100 bedrooms, reception, bar, restaurant and fitness
LE QUARTIER BERCY SQUARE in Paris 12ème : 3***,
49 bedrooms, reception, bar, restaurant, interior garden and patio
- LE QUARTIER BASTILLE in Paris 11ème : 3*** hotel, 47 bedrooms, reception, bar and patio
Project manager at Jean-Philippe NUEL (in 2003 and 2012) :
- Rehabilitation of the GRAND-HÔTEL DIEU in Lyon,
largest perimeter classified as a historic monument, transformed into an INTERCONTINENTAL 5***** Luxury hotel
- Beach Restaurant of the MAJESTIC BARRIERE in Cannes
- NAPOLEON 4**** hotel in Menton,
- LE GENERAL 4**** hotel in Paris 11ème,
Consultant for hotel concepts :
- GRAN PARADISO hotel in Arcs 1800 (French Alps)
- SAINT CHARLES hotel in Paris 13ème
- KYRIAD REPUBLIQUE hotel in Paris 11ème
Concept and architectural identity of stores :
- BUZIBI, electric bike shop in Paris 17ème and Paris 13ème
- LA MAISON DU LIVRE, aviation bookstore in Paris 8ème
- POINT BIO, ecological and biological products store in Chatou (Yvelines)
For 10 years now, We Design conceive interior design projects, hotels, stores, showrooms, furnitures, and private spaces.
Each of our project is inspired by the place in which it takes place, in order to create a unic atmosphere coherent with its context and its occupants.
Each of our project tells a story.
We pay particular attention to all the elements that will create this subtle harmony both pleasant to live and related to the story line.
The space and light management, with natural lighting and decorative luminaires, used as tools to magnify the space.
The choice of materials, their contrasts and complementarities, their visual appearance, as well as their touch sensation.
The play on colors and shapes.
The furnitures, selected among the best/renowned manufacturers and rising designers, or made-to-measure, created specifically for the project.
The objects and their poetry.
We are always looking for the detail that will enhance and sublimate your project. We like to search, and find out.
We are also very attentive to the quality and accuracy of the documents provided to the project partners, customers and companies: drawings, execution folder, details, prescription documents ...
WE DESIGN founder
Pascale Douillard graduated from ESSEC, one of Europe’s top business school and worked for 10 years as a business trainer and consultant in human relations.
In 2002 Pascale changed course to become an Interior Designer. After graduating from Creapole Paris, she collaborated with Jean-Philippe Nuel,
a leading Interior designer, where she worked on first class & luxury hotel projects, before launching We Design in 2005.
Pascale’s first projects in Paris showed her talent as a designer and her ability to create moods and personality out of previously soulless properties. Interior design magazines recognize Pascale as a key player in the lifestyle and boutique sector.
Today, Pascale’s double expertise (Business and Design) influences her approach with her clients, as well as her rigorous design process, combining creativity and concern for cost effectiveness.